I welcome you here. DR.IMRAN LATIF is professional Forex trader from last 9 years. As we BELIEVE that we now live in the INFORMATION AGE where EXCELLENCE in your Work can only be achieved through the ART of Compiling Financial Knowledge into MONEY. So DR.IMRAN created CMS (capital management system) which is very easy to incorporate with any type of Manual Trading style and even with complex Auto Trading Strategies. Its surely Need of every Pro and Beginner Trader for there Trading performance Enhancement.
DR.IMRAN LATIF , Creator of CMS (Capital Management System)
- 13+ YEARS ISLAMIC SPIRITUAL HEALER
- 12+ YEARS AS PRACTICING HOMEOPHYSICIAN DOCTOR
- 9+ YEARS OF TRADING, MENTORING, INVESTING
- 8+ EXPERIENCE IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
- 6+ YEARS OF MAKING TRADING TOOLS & STRATEGIES
- 6.5 MILLIONS PKR FUND MANAGING
- 4+ YEARS OF FREE LECTURING & CONSULTANCY ABOUT FINANCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
Our Core Values
- Excellence. By giving attention to every detail, we create a product that far surpasses the status quo. …
- Partnership. Much like a trusted friend, we’re ready to go the extra mile.
- Teamwork. …
- Creativity. …
- Dependability. …
- Fun. …
Futures and Forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41:
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs, in general, are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.